Road Trips for Families is trying to pound as many miles as possible, but we can’t go it alone. Do you have an idea for a road trip that families should know about? Have you taken a trip recently that our readers would enjoy? If you love the open road and want to write about it, let us know.
Only road trip specific stories please.
We love to trade articles about road trips with established travel sites and companies that cover travel. If you’re a travel writer looking for an outlet for something road trip specific, talk to us.
Our editorial policy is tough, we pride ourselves on the quality of writing in our online magazine.
We’re interested in articles of 600-800 words with engaging photography. We’ll happily link back to your travel site and/or social media profiles, if applicable.
- Query first, we don’t accept articles we haven’t approved.
- We do not publish reprints.
- Please do NOT email us if you are seeking a link back to your company or product. We receive many requests asking for “one link in the author bio.” If this is you, know your email will probably be deleted.
- Please be prepared to show us samples of your work. If you cannot provide a sample of your writing style, we are not interested.
- Please do not send unsolicited stories, as we are too busy to read them. Query first. Send later.
Emails us at: julie[at]roadtripsforfamilies[dot]com.