ABOUT ROAD TRIPS FOR FAMILIES
Road Trips for Families is a travel website for families planning their next road trip. Founded in 2009, the site’s content includes expert itineraries, “what to do” in both popular and off-the-beaten path destinations, parades and festivals, outdoor adventures, automobile safety, gear reviews, family-friendly dining, and more.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEBRUARY 2023
- Facebook: /RoadTripsForFamilies = 3,200 Like
- Pinterest: /RoadTripsFamily = 1,900 Followers
- Twitter: @RoadTripsEditor = 3,889 Followers
- Twitter: @RoadTripsFeedMe = 2,478 Followers
- Instagram: /RoadTripsEditor = 866 Followers
- Product Reviews
- Sponsored Content
- Banner Advertising
- Affiliate Advertising
- Text Link on a Relevant Existing Page – Choose one existing page with relevant content where your website can naturally fit. (Links are valid for one year with option to renew.)
- News Announcement/Press Release – We will happily post something on our social media that shares information about your event or news. The topic must be relevant to travel and road trips. We will work with you to ensure that we promote your event or news in a way that you are happy with.
Advertising rates are available upon request. Links are do-follow and are active for one year, with the option to renew provided.
We only accept top-quality topics that are of interest to our reader base. We can work with material that you provide, or our team of experienced editors can write something that conveys your message in a natural way in a voice that our readers trust.
We do accept guest posts! We reserve the right to approve the topic and edit with respect for our style and readership if we feel it is necessary. We will work with you to modify the content in a way that please both you and us. Please see our Writer’s Guidelines to learn more about submitting a guest post.
- Live Life Local: Safeco Insurance
- Trekaroo #ReadyToSki
- AmericInn #InnToWin
- Midwest Blogger Meetup #VisitFdL
- Passports with Purpose
- Public Speaking and Interviews
- Copywriting and Editing
- FAMS and Press Trips
- Branded Campaigns
Want us to cover your destination or speak at your event? Chances are good we can do that. Just let us know!
julie [at] roadtripsforfamilies.com