ABOUT ROAD TRIPS FOR FAMILIES
Road Trips for Families is a travel website for families planning their next road trip. Founded in 2009, the site’s content includes expert itineraries, “what to do” in both popular and off-the-beaten path destinations, parades and festivals, outdoor adventures, automobile safety, gear reviews, family-friendly dining, and more.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEBRUARY 2021 – Mid-pandemic
- Facebook: /RoadTripsForFamilies = 2,937 Likes / 3,344 Follows
- Pinterest: /RoadTripsFamily = 1,789 Followers
- Twitter: @RoadTripsEditor = 4,054 Followers
- Twitter: @RoadTripsFeedMe = 2,596 Followers
- Instagram: /RoadTripsEditor = 833 Followers
SOCIAL MEDIA MARCH 2020 – Pre-pandemic
- Facebook: /RoadTripsForFamilies = 2,947 Likes / 3,358 Follows
- Pinterest: /RoadTripsFamily = 1,700 Followers / 54,000 Monthly Viewers
- Twitter: @RoadTripsEditor = 3,100 Followers
- Twitter: @RoadTripsFeedMe = 2,663 Followers
- Instagram: /RoadTripsEditor = 568 Followers
- Product Reviews
- Sponsored Content
- Banner Advertising
- Affiliate Advertising
- Text Link on a Relevant Existing Page – Choose one existing page with relevant content where your website can naturally fit. (Links are valid for one year with option to renew.)
- News Announcement/Press Release – We will happily post something on our social media that shares information about your event or news. The topic must be relevant to travel and road trips. We will work with you to ensure that we promote your event or news in a way that you are happy with.
Advertising rates are available upon request. Links are do-follow and are active for one year, with the option to renew provided.
We only accept top-quality topics that are of interest to our reader base. We can work with material that you provide, or our team of experienced editors can write something that conveys your message in a natural way in a voice that our readers trust.
We do accept guest posts! We reserve the right to approve the topic and edit with respect for our style and readership if we feel it is necessary. We will work with you to modify the content in a way that please both you and us. Please see our Writer’s Guidelines to learn more about submitting a guest post.
- Live Life Local: Safeco Insurance
- Trekaroo #ReadyToSki
- AmericInn #InnToWin
- Midwest Blogger Meetup #VisitFdL
- Passports with Purpose
- Public Speaking and Interviews
- Copywriting and Editing
- FAMS and Press Trips
- Branded Campaigns
Want us to cover your destination or speak at your event? Chances are good we can do that. Just let us know!
ABOUT JULIE HENNING
In March 2018 Julie Henning published the book “100 Things to Do in Eugene Before You Die” (Reedy Press). She is a member of the Society of American Travel Writers and recent past member of the Midwest Travel Writers Association and the Association for Great Lakes Outdoor Writers.
She has been published in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Wisconsin State Journal, Travel Wisconsin, Travel Oregon, Hometown News Group, The Daily Journal (Kankakee, Illinois), the Rochester Post Bulletin, Wisconsin Natural Resources Magazine (DNR publication), Experience Michigan Magazine, the Official Oregon Wine Touring Guide, Metro Parent Milwaukee Magazine, Eugene Cascades & Coast Official Visitors Guide, Intercom Magazine, Roadtrippers.com, Amtrak.com, and FTF Geocacher Magazine.
ABOUT VANESSA SALVIA
Vanessa Salvia’s career has primarily focused on print journalism and marketing strategy for small and mid-sized businesses. Her articles covering lifestyle and travel have been published by The Register-Guard, Eugene Magazine, Northwest Travel & Life, Northwest 50+ (formerly known as Northwest Boomer and Senior News), 1889 Washington’s Magazine, and 1859 Oregon’s Magazine. She has produced branded content for agencies, corporations, and private clients (learn more at SageMediaandMarketing.com) Vanessa also regularly contributes to trade magazines covering concrete construction, decorative concrete, waterproofing technology for construction, the dental industry, and vein disease treatment and research (learn more at VanessaSalvia.com).
vanessa [at] roadtripsforfamilies.com